Quantcast

Living With Fibromyalgia - Online Support Group

What a day I had yesterday!

#1

Hi all,

Yesterday was the best day I have had in a very long time. Can't tell you how long. Last Sunday, I bought some herbs and my husband made me two boxes for them. But I did not feel like planting them. Then yesterday we went to Home Depot and I bought a can of paint. Later I painted the boxes the best I could, he did have to help me but I did paint some. After they dried again with his help I planted them! I was in heaven! I got to be in the sun, get my hands in the dirt! It was amazing. I felt so alive!

But here I am today, can hardly get up, but I am still smiling from yesterday! Don't give up hope! You never know when you could have a day like that or when I could have a 2nd one!

Hugs to all,

Jackie S

#2

Hi Jackie,
This post really made me smile! I love when people get to experience this joy… even just for a moment. So happy to hear this!
Blessings, Dyana

#3

Hello Jackie,

Thank-you for sharing your lovely day with us. It is good to hear you still feel positive, even tho' you are suffering to-day. And who knowsyour next good day may be just around the corner. Hope the herbs grow well, and you are able to enjoy them too!

Take care, Anne

#4

Thanks for sharing! I know I have moved some flower boxes to the deck rail outside my bedroom. On days where I don't feel so well, I can lay in bed and look at the flowers, it gives me hope. I am wishing you many more good days. Hugs.

#5

Thanks for sharing what I like to call “the big grin” story. When I read it I smiled from ear to ear. I love to garden too and totally relate to the feeling of wiggling my fingers in the dirt, the earthy smell and the warmth of the sun. I am so happy for you that you got a good day. Your story is inspiring. You are so right, don’t give up, good days are coming, we just have to practice some patience. Thanks again Jackie for sharing!! ST

#6


Thank you Dyana!
Dyana said:

Hi Jackie,
This post really made me smile! I love when people get to experience this joy.. even just for a moment. So happy to hear this!
Blessings, Dyana
#7

Thank you AnnV. I am still basking in the aftermath of that good day!

AnneV said:

Hello Jackie,

Thank-you for sharing your lovely day with us. It is good to hear you still feel positive, even tho' you are suffering to-day. And who knowsyour next good day may be just around the corner. Hope the herbs grow well, and you are able to enjoy them too!

Take care, Anne

#8

Hi Auburnm,

My days since my good day have not been so good, but I just keep my thoughts focused on that day. And everyday I manage to get up and go look at my little herb garden! And I feel that joy again.


Auburnm said:

Thanks for sharing! I know I have moved some flower boxes to the deck rail outside my bedroom. On days where I don't feel so well, I can lay in bed and look at the flowers, it gives me hope. I am wishing you many more good days. Hugs.

#9

Hi, I am so glad it brought a "big grin" to you as well as mine. Thank you so much!

Singingtrees said:

Thanks for sharing what I like to call "the big grin" story. When I read it I smiled from ear to ear. I love to garden too and totally relate to the feeling of wiggling my fingers in the dirt, the earthy smell and the warmth of the sun. I am so happy for you that you got a good day. Your story is inspiring. You are so right, don't give up, good days are coming, we just have to practice some patience. Thanks again Jackie for sharing!! ST
#10

:slight_smile: Thank you for bringing the sunshine with your post.

#11

So happy you had a good day. They are treasuredby us all as they are so rare. Gentle hugs. Jenny

#12



Jenny J said:

So happy you had a good day. They are treasured by us all as they are so rare. Gentle hugs. Jenny