Quantcast

Living With Fibromyalgia - Online Support Group

What a day I had yesterday!

Hi all,

Yesterday was the best day I have had in a very long time. Can't tell you how long. Last Sunday, I bought some herbs and my husband made me two boxes for them. But I did not feel like planting them. Then yesterday we went to Home Depot and I bought a can of paint. Later I painted the boxes the best I could, he did have to help me but I did paint some. After they dried again with his help I planted them! I was in heaven! I got to be in the sun, get my hands in the dirt! It was amazing. I felt so alive!

But here I am today, can hardly get up, but I am still smiling from yesterday! Don't give up hope! You never know when you could have a day like that or when I could have a 2nd one!

Hugs to all,

Jackie S

Hi Jackie,
This post really made me smile! I love when people get to experience this joy… even just for a moment. So happy to hear this!
Blessings, Dyana

Hello Jackie,

Thank-you for sharing your lovely day with us. It is good to hear you still feel positive, even tho' you are suffering to-day. And who knowsyour next good day may be just around the corner. Hope the herbs grow well, and you are able to enjoy them too!

Take care, Anne

Thanks for sharing! I know I have moved some flower boxes to the deck rail outside my bedroom. On days where I don't feel so well, I can lay in bed and look at the flowers, it gives me hope. I am wishing you many more good days. Hugs.

Thanks for sharing what I like to call “the big grin” story. When I read it I smiled from ear to ear. I love to garden too and totally relate to the feeling of wiggling my fingers in the dirt, the earthy smell and the warmth of the sun. I am so happy for you that you got a good day. Your story is inspiring. You are so right, don’t give up, good days are coming, we just have to practice some patience. Thanks again Jackie for sharing!! ST

Thank you Dyana!
Dyana said:

Hi Jackie,
This post really made me smile! I love when people get to experience this joy.. even just for a moment. So happy to hear this!
Blessings, Dyana

Thank you AnnV. I am still basking in the aftermath of that good day!

AnneV said:

Hello Jackie,

Thank-you for sharing your lovely day with us. It is good to hear you still feel positive, even tho' you are suffering to-day. And who knowsyour next good day may be just around the corner. Hope the herbs grow well, and you are able to enjoy them too!

Take care, Anne

Hi Auburnm,

My days since my good day have not been so good, but I just keep my thoughts focused on that day. And everyday I manage to get up and go look at my little herb garden! And I feel that joy again.

Auburnm said:

Thanks for sharing! I know I have moved some flower boxes to the deck rail outside my bedroom. On days where I don't feel so well, I can lay in bed and look at the flowers, it gives me hope. I am wishing you many more good days. Hugs.

Hi, I am so glad it brought a "big grin" to you as well as mine. Thank you so much!

Singingtrees said:

Thanks for sharing what I like to call "the big grin" story. When I read it I smiled from ear to ear. I love to garden too and totally relate to the feeling of wiggling my fingers in the dirt, the earthy smell and the warmth of the sun. I am so happy for you that you got a good day. Your story is inspiring. You are so right, don't give up, good days are coming, we just have to practice some patience. Thanks again Jackie for sharing!! ST

:slight_smile: Thank you for bringing the sunshine with your post.

So happy you had a good day. They are treasuredby us all as they are so rare. Gentle hugs. Jenny

Jenny J said:

So happy you had a good day. They are treasured by us all as they are so rare. Gentle hugs. Jenny