Suffering

Hi! I miss going on this site. In a lot of pain. Wondering if LDN stopped working. Was denied long term disability. Now will have to take them to court. This is not social security. My mom isn’t doing well. Feel overwhelmed, discouraged, defeated. So sad. Can’t see new rheumatologist until February. Finger, knuckles more swollen each day. Feel hopeless but know the situation is not hopeless. Hard to type or hold a phone. Huge fatigue. See highly recommended primary care physician on the 16th. Tomorrow’s my birthday. The good thing… I know some people care. Still have a lot to unpack from September 1st move. Miss everyone! Hugs to everyone! :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

1 Like

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
Hope you have a fantastic day

Freedom: good to hear from you again, even with the bad state you feel in, all the pain, the fatigue, discouraged, having to fight for being acknowledged as disabled - what a paradox!
I in turn hope you can kindle and nurture that spark :sparkler: of knowing that the situation is not hopeless :sparkling_heart:.
I’m excited about your new PCP on the 16th: May be more important than the rheum. But at least something to look forward to, how good that you’re carrying on with it all - that’s what will work in the end.