Share your glimmer of light!

Trying to forget 2020? Oh yes, same here. But DON’T forget that there were some good things that happened to us this year too! Let’s put our heads together and come up with a list of small but good things to make us smile as 2020 passes – thank goodness – into history.

What was your small but good thing this year? Do tell! It will do everyone good to see some points of light!

Sharon from Modsupport learned to make masks. (Who would have thought that would ever be a good thing?). Seenie got into sourdough bread baking, and she’s got the waistline to prove it. TJ made his sister very happy by doing some home improvements for her.

Share your little glimmer on a reply below.

From all of us, warm wishes to you and yours in the coming year and always.

My pantry! It has taken me a week and there are still a couple of things I need to finish yet but I finally got my pantry cleaned up, reorganized and put back together. I’ve been dreading that project for months and putting it off.

1 Like

You’re invited to my place!!! I’ll admit, though, that I did get my sewing room tidied and all the useless fabrics in my “stash” were given away. If you sew, you know … LOL

Oh yea! I sewed most of our clothes for many years and other projects as well. As the girls got older they continued to do so and added comforters/quilts to the mix as well. Now I mostly sew more crafty things rather than clothes.

My sewing/craft room is on the “someday” list . . . I have fabric and other sewing supplies, stamp/cardmaking/scrapbooking supplies, handwork supplies, floral arrangement - an old loom. And much of it I can’t readily access right now, so can’t even enjoy it. :cry: Much of the craft supplies I either had pre-kid or picked up over the years with the intentions of doing, but that seldom happened. I usually had a hard time “justifying” spending my time on all that, unless it was a project for one of my kids.

My youngest is 20 now and all have fledged, so one of my “goal” for 2021 is to learn more about me - what do I like, what do I want to do?

1 Like