Quantcast

Living With Fibromyalgia - Online Support Group

Returning friend to Living with Fribro

Hello. :slight_smile: I was a member of Living with Fribro many years ago and I find myself returning in hopes of making new friends, receiving emotional support and getting new perspectives dealing with pharmacy insurance.

Welcome, Willow!

We’re glad that you came back to re-join us. Since you were here last, we’ve moved to a new host and new software, so you’ve probably noticed that our site has been “redecorated”. It’s still the same place, though, and the people are just as nice as before (that’s because many of them are the same!).

If you are having difficulty figuring out how the new site works, have a look at our Slide Guides. You will find them by clicking on the “How to Use This Site” tab just under the banner, left.

Just shout if there’s anything we can do for you!

ModSupport

Hi Willow, how are you? Nice to e-meet you.

Nice to meet you too.

I’m tired, so tired. I’m pretty sure I’ve two discs bulging slightly, one in my neck and one in my lower back today. My shoulders, arms, hands, hips, legs and feet ache and or burn. Drs want me to have surgery, but there’s no guarantee surgery will work and to be honest after all the problems I had with surgeries I’m afraid to do that. So, I go to PT and take medication.

Most of the time, I’m ok and just try to get through the day without complaining (a difficult task). My husband is committed to our relationship, but I can see/sense the strain my problems place on him. He’s healthy, capable and gets around better than most 58 yr old men. Not being able to keep up with him only makes me feel worse.

What can I do, but wish things were different.

1 Like