Quotes and Thanksgiving wishes to all

A couple of things… First I would like to wish all of you a very happy Thanksgiving week and a wonderful Thursday!!!
Secondly, please don’t ever feel guilty or bad because you suffer from a very difficult and hard to understand disease! We are ALLOWED to cry, feel bad, take breaks as long as we need it, and not EVER feel guilty for crying or having to say “No” for any reason! On that note, I will leave a couple of quotes for you all. Very gentle hugs to all.

1. Fun Fact: Women spend more time wondering what men are thinking about than men actually spend thinking.

2. Ask your doctor if a drug with 32 side effects is right for you!

3. And lastly
    Kindness is spreading sunshine into people’s lives regardless of the weather.

1 Like

Thank you, GBear! :grinning:
You always make me smile! Happy Thanksgiving!
A.M.

1 Like

Ehm - why should we think? :sweat_smile: Not gonna think about this…

(My wife is in many respects the typical male of us two - she says. But not in this respect. She doubles my anxiety… depending. Mine is/was generally social, being in the centre of attention, hers might be ?hanging on in double binds and generally ?worrying.)

1 Like

You are so welcome. I hope you enjoyed your Thanksgiving. I made my son and I, cornish game hens in my crockpot. They turned out perfectly. I’m becoming quite the cook with the crockpot! LOL
Sady ann is doing so well. I will share so everyone can hear. And I’ll leave some weekend quotes if I can find any worth sharing. LOL Big Hugs

If I ever share a quote that triggers anyone, PLEASE PROMISE to let me know? Sending love and Hugs.

1 Like

Yep, I promise :slight_smile: - no offence, no triggers :o)
“cornish game hens in my crockpot” - what? Is that English? O.o :smiley: At least I know what a hen is?
OK, I’d better not dwell on this and get back on my nuts + veggies, to not get triggered. :laughing:

1 Like