Not having luck with new pain meds

Ahhhhhhhh! Some of you may know I ended up in ER when I tried Buprenorphine. The staff in ER were awful! Then I tried low dose naltrexone. After taking this for 3 days, I woke up at 3:30am with severe muscle rigidity. My toes were going in different directions. My arms, legs and head were contorting. I see my pain doctor on May 5th. Can I say Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! again?

2 Likes

Hello Freedom - I have recently started looking into CBD products. I have been on every pain medicine the Drs can find for me. I am now on Xtampza (Oxycontin with another name) and while it does help me still; I have this excruciating pain in my dominant hand due to Arthritis. Some days I just want to jump out of my skin. I have been on a search for the right CBD products to use for my pain and have come across some very good ones. I am still on my search for the proper balance of topical CBD creams, gels &/or oils and the ingestible pills &/or powders. The ingestible versions seem to work longer but the topicals are great for localized pain. So this is my “2 Cents worth” of what I am finding and hope some of it may help you. I wish you luck on your search for help with your pain. I will keep you in my thoughts. :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

1 Like