Quantcast

Living With Fibromyalgia - Online Support Group

My turn to make you Smile :)

1. Me and my bed are perfect for each other, but my alarm clock keeps trying to break us up.
  2. Whoever said “Out of sight, out of mind” never had a spider disappear in their bedroom.
  3. My goal this weekend is to move… just enough so people don’t think I’m dead.
  4. Of course I talk to myself… sometimes I need expert advice.
  5. Doing nothing is hard, you never know when you’re done.
  6. I don’t think inside the box and I don’t think outside the box… I don’t even know where the box is.
  7. I don’t smoke, don’t drink, don’t do drugs. I only have one small problem, I lie.
  8. You can stop driving me crazy, I can walk from here.
  9. Love your enemies. It makes them so damned mad.
  10. Laughter is like a windshield wiper, it doesn’t stop the rain but allows us to keep going.
1 Like

That gave me a laugh where do you find them hope you are well.

Hi, Annette!
Thanks - I just googled “funny sayings,” and there are a ton to choose from. You can also get funny or inspirational quotes (Abraham Lincoln said many great & thought provoking things! Maybe I’ll do a post with his quotes…)
I’m hanging in there - terrible allergy problems right now, and feels like someone is inside my head banging with pots and pans!.. Hope you are well! :blue_heart:

In terrible pain with my back problem have not been out as I said I am in wheelchair when I do go out days are long but I keep busy on the computer here.

Bless your heart! I’m very sorry for your pain & will say prayers that it subsides, Annette78. You bring much consolation & encouragement to all in the community. Rising above your pain, to help others, sets an example for us all. Wishing you better days! :purple_heart:

Thanks, AussieMon, I needed a laugh this day. Some do apply to me. EI #3 My goal this weekend is to move just enough. Colorado is in monsoon season. Ache all over, poor sleep, heavy fibro fog, ect.

Isn’t it awful how the weather can make our bodies hurt? Especially when they already hurt anyway! My fibro fog is dialed up this week, as well… Hang in there, Barb6940! :purple_heart:

I can’t pick a favorite because I love them all. Thank you for sharing! I’ll have to come back and write some down for my depression support group!! LOL