Let's Welcome Julez from Canada!

Hello @Julez,

Welcome to the Living with Fibromyalgia Community! I’m glad that you have chosen to connect with this community. It sounds like you have had a lot of difficulties due to the severity of your condition. I hope you will be able to find some relief and support through the people here. If you feel up for it, creating your own discussion post using the “+ New Topic” button can be a great way to engage with the community. It is a good opportunity to introduce yourself to everyone. Please feel free to reach out if you have any questions!

Wishing you all the best,

Elana

Welcome @Julez! I believe you will find encouragement here and friends who can relate to what you are going through.

1 Like

Hi.

How are you feeling today?

I appreciate the message.

:pray:

Hi, Julez!
Pain is manageable, for the most part, today. That is, if I don’t move too much - LOL
How are you? I read your bio, and your migraines sound terrible. I hope that you are able to get them under control and have a good doctor that is helping. Have they suggested different treatments for you? I have a friend that has Botox injections that bring her relief. Hang in there!!! :blush: