Day 3, Wednesday - Going well, bad 0’
Sleep: Good again, 9h35 - 4 breaks. After cold showering bc of unrest at 4:45 it felt like only dozing, but time actually went too quickly. No pain, no Ache, no stiffness, a 4th good day in row is coming up. Bulk is probably not working, but praps the 5HTP is doing something too, I’ll see that in Jan, but continue taking it.
I’ve got a list of docs doing ozone-injections, none in town, but the closest in 20-30 mins. bus distance, I’ll try to get an appt from the 4th on. The second closest is 50 mins.
My rheum. tried to phone me Monday bc of Sjögren’s, so just for the record (she won’t want to know and has Christmas break till the 11th I just checked) - Everything I’m doing and is definitely helping at the moment:
- TCM/Acupressure/light with trigger point-type massage before 2x1.45h/wk - helping most of all - also sharing further good ideas during that.
- Whole body cryotherapy 3’m 2x/wk before that. Works a bomb stand-alone in the “summer”.
- Sleeping 9+h/n, from 9/9:30 having pretty much solved 30 wakers, incl. blackout blinds & ear plugs, Sinupret herb-pill for clotted nose at 4am, night shift on laptop 4pm-9am, cold showering for unrest, soft topper on hard mattress.
- Cold washing wrists & underarms 3x/d, thighs 0-1x/d, cold showering 0-3x/d, hot water bottle after if nec.
- Wim Hof Breath-holding exercise 0-20’/d.
- Arnica complex cream (Traumeel) and hot water bottle or spelt cushions, cold showering, stretching as needed for pains & Ache 0(-5)x/d.
- Sports: 30-40’/d table tennis, 30-90’/d cycling. 4’-workout if possible. Resting with legs up 1h after, & best in between 3x2’, arms too.
- Back exercises before and after bed for back, yoga for pains in back & joints 0(-30)’/d.
- Hand exercises, esp. while cycling (cupping & straightening, single fingers, creeping).
- (Warming with cupped hands and gentle Gua Sha with a jam jar lid for itchy/dry eyes.)
- (Gurgling with Marigold essence (40% alc.) against CoV, sore throat and skin problems, tea tree oil for more severe skin problems, Sinupret and Umckaloabo for immune system.)
- (Leaning back against u-pain.)
- (Elimination diet & if nec. Gastritol (herbs) for hyperacidity and gut IBSD, psyllium for IBSD. (Last: no sour gherkins.))
- ((2 blood pressure, plus 2 blood fat & 1 blood thinner meds, Mediterranean diet for blood fats = legumes & veg, unsaturated fats: nuts & linseed & canola oil, complex carbs, not simple like sugar.))
Still! a good day… and getting things done.
Rain put table tennis off from 10 to 11:30, during which I dusted, tidied up and re-arranged my room-work-place (square bar table). Now I’m very achty-tired but happy. Definitely resting 12:05, eating a bit, then acupressure. Cycling back in the rain with 100% energy! But with mask on cos it felt good & comfy in the rain created an oxygen-lack/hunger.
Oh dearie dearie dear… at 5 I went for a short grocery shopping spree, 2 h later I’ve ended up with chaos: lots went wrong - but at least I kept calm about it, nothing got broken, and I’m laughing, altho I’m of course a bit weary, but still got energy.
Resting, eating, playing till 9, tidying room-chaos 1h!, bed at 10. Stiff and Achy at night as ever, but not counting as bad.