Quantcast

Living With Fibromyalgia - Online Support Group

I m back after a lot of soul searching

Hi everyone I'm back on the site now. .Its been months of trying to cope with the loss of my boyfriend, flares and fibro fog. After he died my fibro went off the hook, I was in so much pain it was all I could do to fall out of bed in the morning let alone drag myself to work. I finally came to the conclusion that he was in a better place without pain which finally brought me to acceptance.

I am feeling a lot better and actually have some energy. I tried a new product that was recommended by a friend. Its called Plexus and I'm using the Plexus Ease cream and capsules. I was unsure about

trying it but I decided to give it a try just in case it actually might help since I was pretty desperate for some relief from all the pain I was having especially in my feet. They felt as if I had run 20 miles on extremely sharp gravel and it was non stop from morning till night. So I bought some and tried it out its been ten days now and I can say it certainly does work quite well at relieving the pain in my feet, as well as other areas of my body affected by fibro. Its a little spendy but the relief I feel is well worth the cost. I told my mom and my sister about it, they both have fibro as well. They have gotten trial samples of the Ease cream and the capsules and are quite happy to say they are getting relief as well. My sister is diabetic and Plexus has a cream for nerve pain which she hopes will help with her diabetic nerve pain. I hope everyone is having a wonderful day.

Kaseygirl

Welcome back Kaseygirl! I am so sorry for your loss. Also glad to hear you are feeling better.

Jackie s

Dear Kaseygirl

I am so sorry to hear about the death of your boyfriend. No wonder you are in so much pain. His death would cause you much emotional trauma. Had the two of you been together for a long time? I think it's a good thing that you have a job as that would keep you busy for the majority of the day. Grieving is a process that will take time so give yourself the time to grieve. Don't be impatient with yourself thinking you should be over the grieving. Everyone goes through the same stages of grieving, but they don't go through it in the same space of time. I'm glad you are back. I hope you too are glad you're back. I hope you find some support here. If you need to talk I am available.

Love and gentle hugs

Rachel

I’m sorry for your loss…thanks for info can be helpful…

Hi Kaseygirl,

My heartfelt condolences to you on the loss of your boyfriend. I tend to think that after death people leave some small tendrils of energy behind to help guide us in tough times. I am glad that you have made peace with yourself on his death, and you are so right...sometimes it is better to be in a place with no pain. At any rate, that is not our choice and we can only move along down here as best we can after the death of a loved one. Still, all in all, you have had a lot of rain in your life so I hope the sunshine will stay and warm you.

Your family must have a very strong propensity for fibro. Wow. I am sorry to hear about your mother and sister having fibro as well. At least you guys can swap ideas on what gelps and what doesn't. And you know that they'll always believe you.

Please be good to yourself. Let the sunshine in, as you are doing.

Hugs,

Petunia

Huggggs to you!!! Your loss is profound and will tug at you for a long time. His suffering is over and yes he is in a much better place free of the things that held him down here in our world.

I have a friend who is constantly telling me about plexus...I have yet to give it a try but have thought about it. It sure can't hurt anything to try it. Maybe I will soon.

I hope today brings you peace in your heart. I also hope you stay on top of you Fibro pain.

HUGGS, Belinda