I am so excited and happy!

I got my new fur baby today! I had no idea what she even looked like but that is how I got Molly.
She is 3 years, 11 months old. She’s a Min Pin/ Chihuahua mix. 8 pounds and adorable. She is black and brown. I don’t have a picture of her but I did find one on Pinterest that looks like her except she is a darker brown.
She won’t leave my side! I’m happy with that.
Apparently, she lived with an older man in an RV. He relinquished her because she kept getting RV sick. No problem since I don’t have a car!
When I get up to go to the other room she wakes up and cries. I know she will soon realize that I am not going to leave her!!! Patience is key to her happiness.
Her name is Sady Ann! She is sleeping right now. I couldn’t get her to eat so I hand fed her and that worked, and I brought her water bowl to the couch for her. She’s sleeping now and seems very relaxed. I am beyond happy and couldn’t wait to share my news!! Questions are welcome!! LOL

2 Likes

Yeah Gramybear!!! Sadly Ann has been waiting just for you! What a lucky dog to have you as her Mama! My dog weighs 7 pounds which I think is the perfect size. I’m soooooooo happy for you! :hugs::purple_heart::dog2:

1 Like

Wow! gramybear I am so thrilled for you and excited all in one. That is an answer to prayer. Can’t wait to see a photograph of her. I am sure Sady Ann will bring you much happiness and will no doubt help you to relax and this will help your pain level. I am told when you stroke an annimal it is very calming to a person. I will continue to pray for you. Please do something for me, wrap your arms around yourself that is a hug coming from me.

2 Likes

YAY, GBEAR & SADY ANN!!! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:
So, very happy for you my friend! Can’t wait to hear more about Miss Sady. :purple_heart:

1 Like

Thank you!!! She won’t leave my side and of course, on her second day here, it’s pouring rain!!
The last year of her life was spent in an RV with an older gentleman so I don’t know what her habits were then.
She wouldn’t eat last night after her bowl but had no problem eating out of my hand. I took her out this morning before the rain started and she pooped but hasn’t peed since last night on her first night out. Hard to tell if she is house broken but everything is fixable!!
Thank you again!!! I’m happy too!!!

How true that is about petting our animals! I can’t keep my hands off of her! LOL

She is still scared and won’t leave my side and of course, it has to start raining this morning right? She is attached to my hip which is fine with me. the new profile pic I put up is not her but that’s exactly how she looks but a bit darker in the brown color! And one ear goes up and one droops, just like my Anny’s did. I also noticed her tail is a bit bent. I hope she wasn’t injured! I don’t care, I’m just glad I have a free vet visit and I can ask all of my questions when I go in to see the vet.
They said she may still have Kennel Cough but she hasn’t coughed yet so maybe the medication they gave her got rid of it. I can’t believe how much she looks just like the pic I got off of Pinterest! LOL

Oh gramybear what great news I am so happy for you I hope you both have many happy years together she sounds a little darling and is a lucky girl to get a mum like you she sounds as though she is settling in fine .Good Luck and love.
Annette.

1 Like

Both you and Sady Ann are very very lucky. I think you’ve got a match made in heaven, gramybear.

Thanks for letting us know. W/hen you have time, can you get us a real picture of her? (I think your profile pic is is of her cousin, right?)

And how’s your hand?

Seenie

1 Like

That’s a picture I took off of Pinterest that looked the most like her… She is so quiet and I can’t tell if she is just sad, afraid, or what. I’m worried actually. I know she was raised by a man and she spent the last year of her 4 years living in an RV so I don’t know what that life style was like for her.
I HAD to go to the grocery store and although I always use to take Molly with me, she looked scared in not only walking but in my grocery cart. So I asked my son to watch her. She crept up towards his face and seemed happy near him. When I got home, I iheard her jump off his bed and she came in with her tail wagging and happy! Now she is laying next to me sleeping.
As for my hand, the index finger is what it is I guess. I don’t think it’s ever going to be the same. Something keeps it from completely bending all the way down.
I’ll keep you updated!

I just want her to know how much she is loved but I think she is having a hard time transitioning from a male owner for 4 years, to me. And I don’t think she was ever really walked on a leash. She did live in an RV for the last year. I’m not sure what type of life she had doing that. But I have a lot of patience when it comes to children and fur babies!!

Of all the people in the world, you are the perfect Mama for her. Dogs are smart. She will soon see/ learn that you are a safe person. She will learn it’s ok to go for walks and to the grocery store. And in time, she will forget her past and see how much you love her. As for your finger Gramybear, please, please don’t accept that your finger will not ever bend again. PLEASE see an orthopedic doctor/ surgeon. I can’t make you do that but I sure wish I could.:thinking: As far as I can tell, NONE of your doctors have given you the care you needed. It’s not to late. You deserve to be listened to and get the proper care from a doctor who is invested in your health. I care about you Gramybear.:hugs:

1 Like

She will not be long in knowing she is loved after that she will gain more confidence. I look forward to hearing about her progress. About your finger I agree with Freedom please see the orthopedic team and find out what can be done to help keep us informed as to how you get on we are all rooting for you.

1 Like

Awwww - SO sweet!!! She already knows who her special person is! :purple_heart: I am SMILING so big at you and Sady Ann right now with tears of joy! :purple_heart:

I promise that when I see the doctor again, I will show her what my finger can and cannot do and see what she recommends
Sady is doing really well. She is beyond loveable!!! And I am so blessed to have her. Thank you for asking about both of us!!