Hyperbaric Oxygen Treatment

Hi has anyone tried Hyperbaric Oxygen treatment? I’ve read recently lots about it and it apparently can significantly reduce the symptoms of Fibro. I’ve had an assessment appointment and I’m going to give it a go. The MS centres are offering it to fibro patients and so I thought I’d ask if any of you have tried it? Some people I’ve spoken to now have had good results from it so it’s definitely worth a try. It’s been successful for head injury patients and wound healing, ulcers, migraines etc. I’d be grateful to hear from any of you that have tried it? Thanks

I have done over 12 HOT sessions and it did not make a huge difference. It varies from person to person, I'm sure. If I had the room, I would buy my own portable HOT and try it (with someone around) for a long haul treatment plan. It is not cheap going to the sessions. Best of luck!

Thankyou! It is expensive, it's £240 for the concentrated 20 sessions they recommend I have initially which has to be 5 times a week for 4 weeks and then it's £15 a session at my local MS centre. I guess i'll only know if it helps if I try it.

I hope it starts to help you soon good luck to you too!

I don't do it anymore. The sessions were $100 per session, that would be 150 pounds each session. Much more expensive that your clinic. Wow, that is dirt cheap! $12 per session? That is not comparable to the huge chamber possibly, like an underground submarine that I used? If it is that cheap, then do it! Best of luck!

Moonstonebright said:

Thankyou! It is expensive, it's £240 for the concentrated 20 sessions they recommend I have initially which has to be 5 times a week for 4 weeks and then it's £15 a session at my local MS centre. I guess i'll only know if it helps if I try it.

I hope it starts to help you soon good luck to you too!