Happy Thanksgiving

What will your Thanksgiving be like? Are you feeling like doing it? I'm not sure about the UK or Australia. I know our friends in Norway celebrate Thanksgiving , but I'm not sure about everyone here because we are from all over the world.

My baby son (29 yo and the youngest of our 4 grown kids) just came by after work to check things out in the kitchen. He found me hunched over a pie crust and rolling pin. Yip, it's the one thing everyone wants every year; pumpkin pie.

The last 3 years the holidays have been awful for me. Grief and despair had a grip on me causing me emotional and physical pain. This year I am really good as far as the mental health part of my problems go. Getting in the kitchen with this body to make pies was not so easy, it's a bad pain day. But, the pies are in the oven now. And they are smelling delicious!

The whole family won't be here, but I'm ok with that. I'm going to love the ones I'm with! I'm thankful for this year. I'm thankful for this web site for all of us to come to.

Blessings to all of you this Thanksgiving. I hope everyone has a good and memorable day.

Kitty

Thanksgiving glitter graphic

Kitty et all:
Happy Thanksgiving!
Hope you all have a light pain day tomorrow and can also rest a bit while enjoying your families!
I have been pacing myself all day trying not to overdue it! Hopefully tomorrow i will do the same:)

I live in Canada where we celebrate Thanksgiving the second Monday in October, so our celebration is past but any time that we take to be thankful for what we have and for the loved ones to share it with.

I am most thankful to Scott for providing this site for us so that we know we are not alone nor without support, acceptance and understanding.

It never fails that just after I press Send I think of something else. I am thankful for all the new friends I have met from different parts of the world.