Had bad reaction for CYMBALTA 60,DR.recomend 30 morning and 30 evening

Please let me know if any one has try this approach and result from it

At first 30mg was working wonder then in 2 month it just stop working and DR.upper dose to 60 and in week or so i get more anxiety ,heart palpation so I was back to 30(that did not work for me)

So he suggest twice per day (morning and eve.)

Not sure if I should give a second chance ?

Once your on it … Its hard to stop it

Everybody is different; what works for me may not work for you. If you like & trust your doctor, then voice your concerns to your doctor. As for myself, I was started out on 30 mg Cymbalta once a day. It worked great for a couple of months, like you, & then my pain increased & it seemed to not be helping me anymore. The doctor increased my dose to 60 mg tab once a day. Again, like you, it worked great for maybe 3-4 months. At that point, my doctor increased my dose to 60 mg tab twice daily. We have experimented with either taking them together at one time or taking them at different times of the day, one at 7:00 am & one at 7:00 pm. It may be worth it to give it another try–discuss options with your doctor before you decide. Cymbalta works great for a lot of folks, including me.
HUGS from Deb

Hi BonnieA,

I've been taking Cybalta for quite a while and haven't had any problems with it. I was started on 30 mg, then increased to 60mg both were once a day. That helped for a short time. My Dr then increased it to 2 @ 60 mg once a day. I've been taking that and am doing well on it. I've been lucky in that it is helping my pain and my depression. I would give it a try again to see how you do. As Deb said though, what works for one of us may not work for another. I hope it helps you.

Gentle Hugs,

Dottie S.