Guess who's up in the middle of the night again!

You guessed it! Mimi2six!! I just love being up in the middle of the night. It's so quiet, I can watch what I want on TV (I love food network reruns!). Ahhh, sleep, I miss it terribly. My youngest daughter and her family are leaving tomorrow for their big move to Ohio after being in the Army for 5 years. I'm going to miss my girls, but thank goodness for modern technology. Skype, here I come!!!! To all my friends here, you know how emotional that can be! Wish me luck on the emotional and physical pain of this move!

Me again...Just watching the minutes tick by until my household wakes up and things get crazy as the kids get ready to leave for Ohio. My son is also going with my daughter and her family to Ohio. Their father lives there, I hope he enjoys them as much as I do. I will miss the girls so very much, but, hey, we have to share.....

If you are up in the middle of the night does that mean you didn't sleep at all?

That's my problem. I just can't sleep at night. Nor can I function the next day without sleep. So I sleep during the day. The morning is my best time for sleep. I live alone with my three cats so I don't have anybody but myself. Nevertheless I would really like to sleep at night. Here it is 8 am and I'm still not sleeping. But I'm heading back to bed now and I hope I can sleep. I've been up and down all night. The problem with sleeping during the day is that's when businesses are open so it's hard to get those things taken care of. There doesn't seem to be much I can do about it so I might as well wait for my sleeping schedule to make a shift. That will be a happy night!