Good news

Sry I have been Mia a few days but I got a new doc and they put me back on meds and they even gave me something for the pain it was so nice having a caring doctor they understood how bad I was hurting…they are doing all my test again so I will keep y’all up to date on how that turns out…hope everyone is having more good day than bad hugs

Wahoo!
I am very happy for you!
So many of us struggle to find a doctor that cares about our pain levels and quality of life.

So glad things are looking up for you, Stormymyst. This is what our Doctors are supposed to be doing for us!

Hang on, stay strong, and remember, we're all here for you!

Hugs,

SK

It looks like this doctor is a keeper, stormymyst, hang in there things are moving forward. Don’t forget to let us know how you’re doing, and how the tests turn out.
Gentle Hugs, B2 chi

SO glad to hear that you're getting exceptionally good treatment for your illness, Stormy. I'm glad to hear that you seem to be feeling somewhat better and I hope that continues on for a long time. Yes, it's wonderful having a doctor who cares. You know they are in your corner.

Hopefully your tests will turn up nothing beyond your fibro. Fingers crossed!

Petunia

Hi Stormy,
I’m so glad you have found a good dr, it makes the world of difference !!! I always feel so much better when I come from my dr, and she actually listens & is willing to try new things.

Hugs & blessings
dee