Quantcast

Living With Fibromyalgia - Online Support Group

Fires here and 9/11

I never learn! We have fires everywhere but every year I watch the episodes about 9/11. I always cry every episode but today is even worse! So I need to leave some quotes because I know others are dealing with far more than they expected on this day or this year, actually. I want to send prayers and positive thoughts to everyone.

1. Be the reason someone smiles today. Or the reason someone drinks. Whatever works!

2. Maybe your life’s purpose isn’t supposed to be a thrill-seeking narrative. What if you’re meant to be the sunshine to someone’s stormy day? Or the voice of clarity to a frantic friend? You don’t have to be a superhero to save the world.

3. I accidentally went grocery shopping on an empty stomach and now I’m the proud owner of aisle 5

4. When I’m asking for directions, please don’t use words like “East”

5. At times, I’m grateful that thoughts don’t appear in bubbles over my head.

2 Likes

Oh my!!! These were inspirational (#2 - You don’t have to be a superhero to save the world!) and FUNNY (#3, TRUE - dangerous to enter a grocery store, hungry, for sure!!!)

9/11 is so heartbreaking. I thought the bomb, here in OKC, would be the worst act of terrorism I would witness in our country, until 9/11. Precious souls lost so quickly.
God’s blessings to you all. :blue_heart:

1 Like