Quantcast

Living With Fibromyalgia - Online Support Group

Especially dedicated to Aussie Mom!

1. We all get heavier as we get older because there’s a lot more information in our heads. So, I’m not fat, I’m just really intelligent and my head wouldn’t hold anymore so it started filling up the rest of me! That’s my story and I’m sticking to it!

2. Brain cells, hair cells, and skin cells—they all die constantly but freaking fat cells seem to have eternal life!

3. My brain is like the Bermuda triangle. Information goes in and then it’s never found again!

4. Rabbits jump and live for 8 years. Dogs run and they live 15 years. A turtle does nothing and lives for 150 years. Lesson Learned!

5. I did not trip! The floor looked sad, so I thought it needed a hug!

6. Why do we feel safe under blankets? It’s not like a murderer will come in thinking, “I’m gonna kill–ahh darn! She’s under a blanket!”

7. Dogs prepare for babies. Cats prepare you for teenagers.

3 Likes

I am MOST grateful, GramyB, for this wonderful dedication!!! I missed your quotes & these are so delightful that I can’t pick a favorite!!! :grinning:
Love Love Love! :purple_heart: :purple_heart: :purple_heart: :purple_heart: :purple_heart: :purple_heart: :purple_heart:

1 Like

I’m grateful that you appreciate the quotes so much!!

Thank you!! I needed a laugh today.

1 Like

You are so welcome. I’ve been looking up a few more today. One of the things I love to do. I hope you have a wonderful pain free weekend!