Ending 2012

As I sit here reflecting on the year 2012. I have my ups and downs so much this year I know I struggle alot but I am grateful that my illness does not have me in the shape some people are in. I have a roof over my head I have a loving and supportive family that stands by me. I am looking for friends that can be a “cheerleader” for me when I need one because the good Lord above knows I will need one. In closing I wish you all a wonderful 2013. My prayer is that you all have happiness and less pain God bless you all. Remember when things are tough and you don’t think you can keep going " Our God is so much bigger" I love each and everyone of you

Wish you a Happy New Year!

Thank you so much for your lovely wishes! Happy new year to you and our other friends here!

Happy new Year everybody!!

Thank you, Pretty Lady, for the wonderful post. Happy New Year to you too.

HI Pretty Lady,Happy New Years

Thank you PrettyLady. I wish the same for you and everyone on here as well. We are a small group who share each other’s pain and joy. Welcome to 2013!

Pretty Lady and all Members of this Great Group

Bless you All and Best wishes for a Happy New Year Barb

Happy new year to you all! Xx

So true. I feel like the people you surround yourself with are so important, and the Lord is your biggest cheerleader of all! I am thankful for you and I look forward to getting you in the future! Thank you!

That was wonderfully stated. . .same to you!!

That is so much what it is all about! Thank you for your words and happy New Year to you!

That is so thoughtful of you, PrettyLady! Thank you very much. Happy New Year to you and may it be good to you.