Chest pain & intercystitis

Does any one have these problems…how do u find a good dr?

Hi Linda I posted the link above. Your primary doctor should refer you to a pulmonary doctor. Their are several treatments and options. I hope you are better soon.

Thnks I will look @ web site…only treatment is cymbalta & im only 3 wks with it & having some side effects…thnks 4 caring…ive had this disease prob 25 yrs…diagnosed 2007…but no 1 2 help me…my family dr doesnt even believe its a real condition