Quantcast

Agonizing Pain In Hands And Arms

Does anyone experience a burning and aching sensation in their hands often? I have had fibromyalgia for almost three years and only recently have I felt the pain in my hands. It has spread to my arms before and feels as though my arms and hands are being crushed under the weight of a thousands tons. I have tried pain killers, hot towels, and even putting my hands in Epsom salt tubs, but none of them work. It is happening more and more and no doctor knows what to do. Does anyone know anything that can help? Please. I am desperate.

I am So Sorry that you are going through this. For me it has become extremely painful in my hip joints & lower back. These are what I use: TENS unit, Moist heat, Dry heat, Cold gel packs, Back brace (the kind the CNA’s use at work), Light or maybe it is Passive stretching (bending while on the bed), Dandelion/Ginger Tea-at least 12oz/day, mind you, you Must speak w/your PCP Before trying the tea. Dandelion leaves are packed with potassium & is a diuretic. The ginger has many ways to be used, if you like spicy foods you can grate it & put it in your salsa as you are eating something. Grate it & put it in a tea towel & place on the hurting spot, or sprinkle it in your soaking water. & as I have said I put it into my tea. Ginger is about $4/lb but I use a pound in a month so it really isn’t that expensive. Love, Peace & Light. Maggi.

Hello. So sorry that you’re going through this right now. Yes, I have pain in my hands sometimes as well. I use peppermint oil and rosemary oil. Mix with a carrier oil and rub it all over my hands. I then place two lightweight gloves that I purchased and cut the fingers out of onto my hands. This helps a lot with the pain. Especially at night, it allows me to be able to go to sleep.

I also make a turmeric and ginger tea when I’m having a flare or certain fibro pain and drink it 2-3 times a day. It helps a lot. Hoping you find something to help your pain very soon.

Blessed Be